Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Final Fantasy VI is coming to iOS and Android this Fall


FFVI is set to be released short after FF IV : The Years After.

While I am still very skeptic "vis-à-vis" touch controls, I can't deny my strong affection towards FF VI which I bought in two versions (Super Nintendo and Playstation ones).
But this time Square Enix promised us it won't be another simple adaptation. There will be a facelift and the game should be easier so, according to Square Enix, we wouldn't need to grind in order to finish the game.

But as far as I recall, I almost did not grind in FFVI, there were so much things to do already until I took the ultimate challenge and kill those dragons.

Anyway, it should be offered at a very high (inflated) price, around 14.99 € if you ask me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment