Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, July 26, 2013

Useful Tips 01 : New Features in Google Maps Beta !

A few days ago, Google proposed me to test their new Android apps (Chrome & Maps).
I didn't pay any attention at first.

I am using Chrome everyday for at least one hour I think. So far, I didn't notice aynything new.

Today, I had to plan a business travel, so I used Google Maps App. What was my surprise when I noticed a great improvement regardind options routes.

The app offered me 3 choices of routes and I could compare them lenght wise, avering time wise and traffic wise (by selecting the routes and looking at the traffic through the specific layer). I would have appreciated that some amount of the info traffic would be already displayed during the choices.



You have further options as well (clicking the route options) : avoiding highways or/and tolls




0 comments:

Post a Comment